Thursday, January 8, 2009

Work Out Blog #1-ish

Today marked my 8th day of gym time since I started this journey. It also marks the end of my first week on the meal plans. There have been some ups and downs.

Ups:
The food is actually very good. Better tasting then the usual garbage that I put in my face.

I am actually starting to get a rhythm at the gym. I did an hour of cardio today and some weights, and I am still thinking that if I get out of work early enough tonight I might make a stop over to do some more because I am still jazzed.

My parents bought me a scale, which is probably going to be bad since I am neurotic and will weigh myself constantly... just for S&G (shits and giggles for those of you trying to keep up.)

Downs:
I didn't actually make it out to the gym everyday for the past week and half like I wanted, but I am trying not to beat myself up for that since a few of those days I was working to make money and such.

Though tasty, the food isn't enough it seems since I am working out so much. I find myself very very hungry mid day and trying to find something relatively healthy to nosh on.

So that's pretty much it for now. Lastly I am going to end this post with my weight gain/loss for the week.

Gym Time Total: ~12Hrs
Cardio: 8Hrs
Weights: 4Hrs

Starting Weight(12/28): 339
Current Weight: 328
Total Loss: -11lbs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude! Those are like Biggest Loser numbers right there. You would've kicked Heba in the balls. Nice work.

a c said...

This bird is proud of you!