Friday, January 2, 2009

Day 1!

Ok. So this is not a resolution. I repeat. NOT A RESOLUTION.

I have given myself a goal. To work out as much as possible and try to live a healthier life this year. In keeping with that I have been going to the gym everyday for the past week. (With the small exception of yesterday since I was a little too partied out to make my way there.) It has been great so far. The key is not to overdo it. That's kind of like the bingeing of the exercise world I guess. Go too hard and you feel like crap, eat too much you feel like crap. So I have been keeping it to 45 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of various weights and it seems to be working.

I have also started a new food regime today. All pre-prepared and nutritionally balanced. The breakfast was actually pretty tasty. A nice little bran muffin and protien hot cocoa. I will keep you all updated on how that goes as well.

This new program also wants me to keep a journal of thoughts and what I have eaten and weight loss... so I will probably just start using this as the journal, so you can read the progress too.

1 comment:

Los Ojos De Muerte said...

Good luck my friend. Hope it works out for you. I am also try to do the same health wise.